Accessibility Report www.kalixbo.se
Stiftelsen Kalixbostäder is behind this website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and we work constantly to make it as accessible as possible.
How accessible is the website?
We are aware that parts of the website are not fully accessible. See the section below on content that is not accessible for further information.
What can you do if you cannot use parts of the website?
If you need content from the website in a format other than what is published, you are welcome to contact us for assistance.
- send an email to email@example.com
- give us a call on +46 (0)923-16080
Report deficiencies in the website’s accessibility
We are striving constantly to improve the website’s accessibility. If you discover any problems that are not described in this page, or if you feel that we are not meeting legal requirements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know where the problem is.
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) has supervisory responsibility for the Swedish Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with your comments, you can contact the Agency for Digital Government via this link, which opens in a new window, and report this.
Content that is not accessible
We have conducted a review of the website and are aware that it is partly compatible with the Swedish Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services, partly because of the faults described below.
- Annual reports in PDF format cannot be read using screen reader.
- The customer magazine “På tapeten” in PDF format cannot be read using screen reader.
- Information videos have no audio description.
- Google maps can contain accessibility problems.
- There are also certain difficulties on Mina sidor (My Pages), Lediga bostäder (vacant homes), Lediga bilplatser direkt (parking spaces available now) and Lediga bilplatser torget (parking spaces available in the future).
- Some images have no caption.
We have also been assisted by our system provider Aereon in addressing some of the deficiencies that have been brought to our attention.
It is expected that confirmed deficiencies will be addressed on an ongoing basis during 2021.
How we tested the website
Our system provider Mirror has tested the website and associated sub-pages to make sure that they meet the accessibility requirements in accordance with WCAG 2.1, AA level.