Rent and payment
- Rent is to be paid in advance no later than the final weekday before the start of each calendar month.
- Rent can be paid by Bankgiro with the notification you receive from Kalixbo.
- You may receive your rent notification by e-invoice. (See section entitled e-Invoice).
- You may also choose to pay your rent by autogiro (direct debit). The rent is then automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the due date – you only need to ensure there are sufficient funds in the account. (See section entitled autogiro, direct debit).
- Rent is to be paid into Bankgiro number 224-6395.
- If you experience financial problems and have difficulty paying your rent, please get in touch with us. We may be able to find a solution together, however, you must take the initiative. Paying your rent too late on repeated occasions, or not at all, is a sure way of losing your right of occupancy; that is, you will be forced to move out.
- We will never send payment reminders. If you do not pay your rent on time we will refer the case to a debt collection agency, and a collection fee will be added to the balance.
- For enquiries regarding payment of rent and invoicing, please contact our office. If you wish to pay your rent by autogiro (direct debit) or receive your rent notification via e-Invoice, we can arrange this.
Autogiro (direct debit)
As a Kalixbo tenant you may choose to pay your rent by autogiro (direct debit). This means your rent will be taken from your bank account each month, without additional cost. The amount will be specified on your rent notification.
- One advantage of this method is that your rent will always be paid on time. For example, you could be away from home and know your rent will always be paid. The only thing you have to do is ensure there are sufficient funds in your account.
- The payment due date will be specified on your rent notification. The amount in question will be drawn on the due date, the last weekday before the start of each calendar month (or another specified date of the month, you decide), and the rent will be transferred to us. If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or other public holiday, the rent will be withdrawn on the weekday following the due date.
- Please be advised that the required funds must be held in your account on the weekday prior to the due date, when Bankgiro will carry out a coverage check.
- You may choose a different due date if you wish, for example, the 25th of each month.
- Bankgiro will attempt to withdraw your rent three times. If there are insufficient funds, partially or fully, the transaction will not be made. In this case, you must pay your rent in some other way.
- If you wish to pay by autogiro (direct debit), please print out the form. Then fill it in and send it to us. As soon as we receive the form we will register the authority. You do not need to contact your bank, we’ll take care of it. Your rent notification will indicate when the direct debit begins.
- An E-Invoice is the same as a regular paper invoice, but is sent electronically to your internet bank rather than arriving in your post box. The invoice looks almost exactly the same as a paper invoice. There is usually more information contained, however, as the invoice has room for links to information on the company’s website.
- To register for e-Invoice, you must contact your internet bank. Register for e-Invoice via your bank or get in touch with Kalixbo, and we can help you out.
- When you receive an e-Invoice you will get a notification on the home page of your internet bank. To access the e-Invoice, click on the notification. Your bank will provide assistance.
- If you no longer wish to receive e-Invoices, simply opt out via your internet bank. Of course, you may also get in touch with Kalixbo.
- You can receive an e-Invoice even if your rent notification and rental contract are in your spouse’s name.
- You may also print out a copy of your e-Invoice if you wish to store it in a file. Most banks ensure invoices are accessible for 18 months.
- If there is a mistake on your e-Invoice, get in touch with Kalixbo. We will help you rectify the error, that is, just as we would in the case of a paper invoice.
- If you have not received an e-Invoice, get in touch with Kalixbo.
- If you have registered an e-Invoice today but cannot see it in your overview, this is because you will be able to view the sender when your first e-Invoice is received.
- You can see if you have paid an e-Invoice under the menu Pay/Transfer – Overview of account transactions – Historical account transactions. Records of payments are retained for a period of 18 months.
- To register for e-Invoice, you must be connected to the internet payment service. This service enables you to pay your bills via your internet bank.
- If you cannot view your e-Invoice, this may be because you have a pop-up blocker. You must enable pop-ups in order to view the new window containing the e-Invoice.